11.0 Live Virtual CEUs Available
Up to 11.0 CEUs available including CEUs fulfilling requirements for ethics, cultural competency, and suicide prevention
Conference workshops will qualify as continuing education for the following professions:
- In Nevada: Professionals licensed by Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers, Nevada State Board of Psychological Examiners, State of Nevada | Department of Education.
Dates: Thursday, November 2 & Friday, November 3, 2023
- Thursday 9:00am–2:30pm PST
- Friday 9:00am–2:30pm PST
Please note: you will have the option to select courses AFTER payment screen during registration.
Schedule and Classes:
DIGITAL EXHIBITOR SPONSORSHIP
Promote your organization with a digital exhibitor sponsorship listing. Your listing will be fully integrated into the digital conference platform, allowing you to still engage with attendees and for them to engage with your materials during and after the event. Since it's all virtual, there's no set-up or teardown—just you!
• Access to the digital conference platform to interact with attendees, have live chat meetings, and share info on your organization
• A listing in online virtual platform (What details does this entail? We’ll need the form to include those details for them to submit?)
• A mailing address contact list of attendees (.xls)
• A pre-conference e-mail sent to attendees with your basic contact info NOTE: Exhibitors may attend virtual education but to receive CEUs, they must purchase conference registration as an attendee. Fees: For Profit: $450.00 / Nonprofit: $350.00Submit your sponsorship here.