Clinical Director - Counseling Center - Ron Wood Family Resource Center
Our Clinical Director/Mental Health Service Provider will be responsible for organizing and overseeing contractors and programs at our Ron Wood Counseling Center facility.Clinical Director/Mental Health Service Provider must adhere to and possess the following skills and education to oversee the clinical learning, practice and internship requirements for the qualified interns at the Ron Wood Counseling Center.
CLINICAL DIRECTOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and implement business strategies to assist the clinic to realize business goals.
• Oversee the department’s compliance with legal policies, guidelines and standards.
• Ensure departments have sufficient and qualified contractors.
• Ensuring that the behavioral and pharmacologic approaches to treatment are evidence-based or based on universally accepted information to provide treatment services consistent with recognized treatment principles and practices for each level of care and type of client served by the facility.
• Providing, ensuring and documenting that direct clinical supervision is provided at least one hour per week to all clinical interns, individually or in a group setting.
• Assessing and participating in staff education activities and providing consultation to facility contractors.
• Interfacing with approved LCSW off-site supervisor for consistency and mutual communication.
• Participating in the identification of quality care indicators and outcome objectives and the collection and review of data to monitor staff and program performance
• Organize and manage all patient care and clinical operations and programs.
• Ensure all medical records and other clinic documentation are current and within state and federal laws.
• Approves all treatment plans, complies with Medicaid mandates, approves PAR process and ensures private insurance requirements are attained.
1) Hold a valid Nevada licensure as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Clinical Professional Counselor or Marriage and Family Therapist
2) MS/MA in clinical administration, medical science, psychology, social work, mental health or relevant field;
3) A minimum of 3 years clinical management experience
4) Maintain good standing with the Nevada Board of Examiners Licensing Board
• Hours: This job is a contracted position that requires flexibility in working hours to meet the needs of the clients.
• Wages: This position will be considered an independent contractor – Wages $100K+ DOE
Duration of employment: The Clinical Director/Mental Health Service Provider will adhere to the guidelines set forth by the State of Nevada Board of Examiners – Social Work, Ron Wood Family Resource Center and Carson City Juvenile Probation. Duration of employment will be based on performance and measurable outcomes.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org - Ron Wood Family Resource Center (carson-family.org)
Looking to advertise your job postings? NASW-NV has a cost-effective option to promote to our membership and through our distribution channels like our association website, newsletter, and social media pages. More information here: https://naswnv.socialworkers.org/Professional-Development/Advertise-With-Us