Renown Behavioral Health
Join our growing team with Renown! Renown Health’s Behavioral Health
Team is seeking more great Therapists to help guide our patients on
their journey of recovery!
We provide Intense Out - Patient Programs and Partial Hospitalization.
We deliver quality care in a team atmosphere which is more like a
This position provides psycho-therapeutic services to patients and their
families, serves as a member of interdisciplinary team supporting the
organization's treatment program and philosophy, and assures the
deliverance of quality treatment to patients and their families.
- Provider with Renown Medical Group
- Evaluates patient data
- Develops and implements a plan of care for the patient
- Completes progress notes and discharge plans in a timely fashion
- Ensures compliance with all treatment plan requirements including weekly review and updates with the patient
- Documents treatment provided to patients in their medical record based on established case management guidelines
- Completes all reports for suspected abuse as legally mandated and consistently informs supervisor
- Requirements: Master’s degree in Social Work or similar field
- Clinical licensure preferred. Minimum one (1) year previous experience as a Therapist preferred.
Providers with Renown Medical Group receives the following full benefits:
- Life Insurance options, including plans for spouse and children
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short Term Disability
- Generous PTO plan and more
- Continued Education Reimbursement
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Professional Liability Insurance
I look forward to discussing this opportunity with you, I can be reached at 805-336-5467.
Silver State Psychology
Silver State Psychology, a private practice located in Las Vegas, is
seeking a part-time licensed therapist to work as an employee providing
psychotherapy. The practice primarily offers psychological services for
children, adolescents, and young adults. Licensed Clinical Social
Workers are encouraged to apply.
For more information about the position, please contact Dr. Antrice Hronek at email@example.com
or call 702-268-8542.